EUROGI Members Meeting
“Geospatial & Digital Transformation key for Industrial Revolution 4.0 and Society”
An event supported by AMFM GIS ITALIA
April 26th 2019, Fisciano, Università di Salerno, Dipartimento di Informatica
EUROGI, European Umbrella organisation for Geographic Information, organizes a one day seminar in cooperation with AMFM GIS ITALIA, named “Geospatial & Digital Transformation key for Industrial Revolution 4.0 and Society”, during its Members Meeting on the April 26th 2018.
As a matter of fact, “GIS utility infrastructure” is an issue EUROGI seized since 2014 when it took part of UPSIDEDOWN European project. In order to ease the understanding of this field and feed members’ thoughts, EUROGI decided to focus its Members Meeting on that topic with the following schedule.
09:30 – 09:45 Opening
- Introduzione – Monica Sebillo (AMFM GIS ITALIA)
09:45 – 13:00 State of play in Italy – Chair AMFM President Monica Sebillo:
- The digital transformation in the context of the Three-Year Plan for ICT in Public Administration 2017 – 2019 – Daniela Intravaia ( AgID – Ufficio Coordinamento attività internazionali)
- video conference – Carlo Maria Medaglia – (CNITA Consulta Nazionale per l’Informazione Territoriale e Ambientale)
- National Archives of Addresses for Urban Roads (ANNCSU) – An infrastructure for Italy – Francesco Di Pede and Gianluigi Salvucci (ISTAT – Direzione centrale per le statistiche ambientali e territoriali)
- Land monitoring activities of the Italian National System for Enviromental Protection – Michele Munafò (Istituto Superiore per la Protezione e la Ricerca Ambientale, ISPRA)
- Spatial Information in supporting environmental planning and disaster management – Beniamino Murgante (Università degli Studi della Basilicata)
11:15 – 11:30: Coffee break.
- GIS and Digital Transformation in the Utility Industry – Michele Ieradi (Solutions Director, Esri Italia)
- Running up that hill. The walking survey of Italian house numbers – Valerio Zunino (CEO Studio Sit srl)
- Spatial Thinking in Industry 4.0 and IoT solutions – Massimilano Evangelista (Head of Practice GIS Solution AlmavivA S.p.A)
- Big data from Space for the Digital Government: monitoring indicators for a sustainable development – Massimo Zotti (Planetek Italia)
13:00 – 14:30 Lunch time.
14:30 – 16:00 Best practices in Europe – Chair AMFM Emeritus President Mauro Salvemini
- video conference – eGovernment and Location – Bruce McCormack (IRLOGI)
- Digital Geospatial Public Services in Latvia – Challenges and Solutions by Latvian GIS association and its Members – Maris Kuzmins (JSC Latvia’s State Forests -LATGIS)
16:00 – 16:15 Coffee break.
16:15 – 16:30 Conclusions
- Wrap-up: expectations & perspectives at a European level – Henning STEN HANSEN (EUROGI)
Poster Session on the LIFE REWAT Project (ASA Livorno)